Fit & Measurement Guide
Logan clothes are designed right here in New Zealand to suit our body shape and lifestyle. Our fit is designed to be comfortable for you to remain active yet smart enough to take you between work, leisure activities and social events.
- Never self-measure, always ask someone to help you
- Measure your body - not a garment.Stand barefoot on a level surface, upright but relaxed with your feet together
- Use a cloth tape measure – not metal.
- Hold tape snug but do not pull tight to allow correct measurement for wearing. Ensure tape is level and not twisted.
- If your measurement is between sizes, order the larger size.
Chest (Shirts, Polo’s, Jersey’s and Jackets)
Encircle the measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest.Keep the tape level over the shoulder blades and close up under the arms. Keep arms are to the side of your body. Bring the tape together keeping a forefinger between the tape and your body to allow for comfort.
Waist (Pants & Belt)
Define your waist by placing the tape measure around your waist and then moving it forwards and backwards. The tape will settle at your true waistline. Bring the tape together keeping forefinger between the tape and your body.